Live in your own special world at Novotel
Novotel New Plymouth Taranaki hotel is New Plymouth’s premier accommodation and hotel facility and is part of the global Accor hotel network. Accor’s vision is to be worlds most innovative, best performing and most valued hotel company.
The hotel commenced construction in 2014 and is in a prime location on the corner of Leach and Hobson Streets.
Novotel New Plymouth Taranaki features 85 spacious and stylishly appointed studio and executive rooms as well as one and two-bedroom apartments. The hotel offers complimentary Wi-Fi, In Balance Gym and Sauna along with complimentary undercover car parking and mountain bikes. Guests can also make use of the free Mac corner.
Haukai Bistro & Bar is fast becoming one of New Plymouth’s most popular restaurants with a focus on regional cuisine, highlighting the very best of local produce from around the Taranaki region.
Business and conference travellers can also take advantage of Novotel’s modern meetings and event facilities which include two rooms catering from a boardroom for 10 people or a cocktail function for 250 people. A private deck off the Waitangi conference room allows for fresh air breaks under our 100+ year old protected Ombu tree.
Qualmark Silver Status & COVID clean approved
Our hotel has proudly achieved silver status in the most recent Qualmark evaluation.
A Silver Award is evidence of our sophisticated tourism business that consistently exceeds visitor expectations. With our proactive leadership and management, ensuring a culture of high performance is evident throughout the entire hotel. With a real focus on continuously improving our economic, social and environmental performance to ensure the tourism product we deliver is a genuine, constantly improving sustainable experience.
We are also proudly Qualmark Covid clean approved. With our staff highly trained to have a thorough understanding of COVID-19 regulatory requirements and best practices.
COVID-19 Operating Information
Accor ALLSAFE Labelled Approved
Your health and safety is our absolute priority
Accor globally, has now established some of the most stringent cleaning standards & operational procedures in the world of hospitality to ensure guest safety as hotels reopen around the world.
The ALLSAFE label will help guests understand when these standards have been met in our hotel:
- Enhanced cleanliness protocols including frequent disinfection of all high-touch areas like elevators & public restrooms.
- Enhanced in room cleaning using hospital grade cleaning materials
- Regular deep cleaning on upholstery and carpets, and all bedding washed at high temperatures
- Enhanced staff training on safety & hygiene
- New guest contact measures
- Enhanced food safety standards
- Global medical support for guests by Axa telemedicine service from July 2020
- Please do not enter our hotel if you are or have been feeling sick or showing any symptoms.
- You will be asked to complete a COVID declaration form at the time of check-in.
- We have hand sanitiser available throughout the whole hotel for your use.