Your health and safety is our absolute priority
Accor globally, has now established some of the most stringent cleaning standards & operational procedures in the world of hospitality to ensure guest safety as hotels reopen around the world.
These standards have been developed with and vetted by Bureau Veritas, a world lead testing inspections and certification. All hotels must apply these standards and every Accor hotel will be audited wither by Accor operational experts or third-party auditors to achieve the new ALLSAFE label. We are pleased to announce at Novotel New Plymouth Taranaki that we officially have our ALLSAFE label!
The ALLSAFE label will help guests understand when these standards have been met in our hotel:
- Enhanced cleanliness protocols including frequent disinfection of all high-touch areas like elevators & public restrooms.
- Enhanced in room cleaning using hospital grade cleaning materials
- Regular deep cleaning on upholstery and carpets, and all bedding washed at high temperatures
- Enhanced staff training on safety & hygiene
- New guest contact measures
- Enhanced food safety standards
- Global medical support for guests by Axa telemedicine service from July 2020
- Please do not enter our hotel if you are or have been feeling sick or showing any symptoms.
- You will be asked to complete a COVID declaration form at the time of check-in.
- We have hand sanitiser available throughout the whole hotel for your use.
- Our restaurant will not be operating a buffet breakfast, but will be offering an a la carte plated option instead for all in house guests.